Friday, April 4, 2008

First Things First

Ok - It's been a while since I've done the whole blogging thing, but I thought it was time to start writing to get some stuff out there that has been bottled up inside of me lately.

I have a couple other blogs out there that I doubt anybody has ever or even cares to ever see. I started focusing mainly on posting my random thoughts just because I thought it was cool to be posting something on the internet and then I proceeded to write about my family and recent pictures I had taken.

Now, it has been a couple of years (more or less) since my last blog entry and I am hoping I am up and ready to start posting some relevant things.

Where do I start though? I've always enjoyed writing - heck, I even got an A+ in my creative writing class. The teacher encouraged me to pursue a writing career even though I had no desire to do so. I think I can write very good non-fiction with a little twist. My creative juices were completely stripped from me when my little sister was born. She is the artist in the family that has all of the outstanding ideas and creative juices that just seem to ooze out of her.

OK - I've got my mind made up on where I'll be starting... it won't be easy, but I think it is something I need to do for myself.

No comments:

Labels