Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Closer to the end

I have been neglecting making this next entry... I think it has been very therapeutic for me to write about my experiences, but it has also been very hard to revisit what I had gone through.

When I last left off, I was leaving the hospital to drive a couple hours back home to spend time with my family. I drove back and went to have dinner at a friends house, which was very nice. Our friends were very comforting and understanding of what I was going through. It was nice to bounce my thoughts and feelings off of a whole new set of faces.

I spent the weekend with my family and tried to have fun in whatever it was that we were doing. I think we had a birthday party to go to with my daughter, but that all just seems like a blur to me now.

No comments:

Labels